Hello, dear reader, or should I say, sleeper? After all, you are one who sleeps.
Welcome to the official Rules of the Sleep Note.
I recently discovered this notebook in early October 2021 purely by happenstance while preparing to make another ASMR video on my YouTube channel.
If you want to learn more, or are new here and unfamiliar with what this is all about, please watch the video below. You may also want to look into the Death Note while you’re at it.
And like the Death Note and its related incidents that occurred in Japan in the early 2000’s, the Sleep Note also has rules that explain how it works. I have decided to share some of them here for anyone who is curious, as well as anyone who may not speak or understand English.
Rules of the Sleep Note:
- The person whose name is written in the note shall sleep.
- The note will not take effect unless the specified questions are asked and the answers written down in the note, and a sketch of the person’s facial features is drawn.
- If the time & place of sleep are not specified, the person will sleep at their usual time & place.
- If the place where the person is to sleep that is written in the note is not within 20 meters, the person will be teleported to the place once they have fallen asleep. They will also wake up at that new location (i.e. they will not be teleported back to their original location).
- The sleep note will affect anyone under 54,750 days old.
- If the amount of time the person is to sleep is not specified, the person will sleep for 8 hours undisturbed.
- If the amount of time the person is to sleep is days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, millennia, etc., the person will sleep straight through without aging or requiring sustenance.
- The person in possession of the Sleep Note is possessed by a god of sleep, its original owner, until they die.
- The God of Sleep is called a Sleepigami.
- If a human uses the note, a god of sleep usually appears in front of the owner within 18 days after using the note.
- If anyone or anything other than a human uses the note, it will not work.
That is all for now, I’m starting to feel a little sleepy myself…